The best signup bonus for online Craps players
It’s conclusion time. Now you know who Jiggaboo Jones is. You know the rules of Craps and you know what bets you should make. But in what casino should you play Craps and how much should you bet each time? We are getting close to the source of the reversed house edge.
The casinos are of course aware of the fact that the four bets described above gives them a very little edge over the player, but they are still willing to give you a welcome bonus if you make a deposit on their site. Obviously they have made precautions. Some casinos don’t give bonuses at all if you are only playing Craps, other casinos require that you play other bets than the even money bets in order to get the bonus. You will also find some casinos with very high wagering requirements, or those casinos that gives you a rather short period in which you can meet the wagering requirements.
The online casino where you have the best chance of finding the Reversed House Edge while playing Craps is Roxy Palace. We recommend that you deposit €/£/$100 which will give you a bonus of €/£/$100. Start playing €/£/$10 at a time on the ‘don’t come bet’ or the ‘don’t pass bet’. Luck will not necessarily have been an important factor when you cash out.
Livin' on the edge
- Livin’ On The Edge
- Do not underestimate the predictability...
- Playing Craps if you are not Jiggaboo Jones...
- How the beloved game of Craps is played
- The best signup bonus for online Craps players
- The Seven Deadly Sins of Blackjack
- Finding the Reversed House Edge in Blakjack
- The answer to every difficult Blackjack decision
- Finding the Reversed House Edge at the right Roulette tables
- Online Caribbean Stud rules and game play
- Caribbean Stud betting strategy
- Casino Hold’em rules, gameplay and strategy
- Online casino bonus review